Due to significant growth Parallel Project Training is looking to grow its team of employed training consultants. Primarily delivering APM based courses we are looking for experienced project management practitioners to complement our team of permanent consultants. Prior experience in training delivery is desirable although not essential as we are looking primarily for people who have a passion and enthusiasm for developing project management skills and disciplines in individuals and organisations.
The work will include a mixture of classroom and webinar based teaching, so obviously good interpersonal skills are essential. Candidates need to be familiar with communications technology such as Adobe connect, and able to navigate the usual spread of Microsoft based technology. They can expect to work with a wide range of clients in multiple sectors (such as Government, Consultancy, Construction, IT, Rail, Oil and Gas and Not For Profit) The level of our courses ranges from introductory right up to senior / director level.
We don’t require a formal qualification in project management but if you don’t hold the APM PMQ we would expect you to be able to sit and pass this exam within a few weeks of joining the team. We would be happy to help facilitate this and provide support.
We can be flexible about working patterns for individuals who prefer to deliver on-line training and we are happily to discuss part-time as well as full time commitment. Out of hours travel will be required from time to time by agreement and you will be expected to make yourself available according to the demands of the business.
Essential requirements are
- An ability to communicate and instil a passion for project management
- Build credibility with our clients for yourself and Parallel
- Be able to support pre-sales and post sales activity as well as material development
- Familiarity with technology
- Good experience in delivering or being a part of projects
- The ability to understand and convey the primary methods and techniques of project management in an interactive and successful way
- A willingness to travel to client sites (mostly in the UK)
- A track record delivering project management training (internally or as an external consultant).
- APM PMQ qualifications (or similar)
We offer a generous package, a flexible, friendly and responsible working environment where your contribution will be valued.
For more information please contact email@example.com.