The APM Project Managment Training Specialist, Parallel Project Training has today been listed as an approved supporting provider for project management apprenticeships by the Skills Funding Agency.
The assessment covered
- The financial health of the organisation.
- Capability including your safeguarding policy to ensure the welfare of apprentices that you are training and data protection
- Quality including communications in the organisation, the apprentice journey and quality assurance.
This means that Parallel can work with employer providers and main providers to provide high-quality apprenticeships programmes. Parallel has already announced a partnership with the main provider Interserve Learning and Employment to offer an end-to-end Project Management Apprentice Programme.
- New Apprenticeship Levy Provides Route To Professional Project Management
- Parallel Project Training Awarded Accredited Training Provider Status & other news
- Parallel Project Training Joins the Prestigious Group of Organizations Approved by Project Management Institute to Provide Project Management Training